Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Hardest Day of My Life

Today was Charlotte's first day at day care. I cried the whole time I dropped her off. I was very difficult. I hate that I have to leave her somewhere. I hope that I choose the right day care for her. I went to the two that I like the best in the middle of the day. One was really nice but chaotic. They had 8 babies on one side of the room that were not mobile and 8 babies on the other side that were crawling/cruising. It was very nice but I had some doubts. The other one had six babies there and only 3 are full time. The teachers were really nice and experienced. It wasn't as fancy as the other day care but I felt good about who would be watching her. It is just so hard to leave your child with someone else for that long. I just want to make sure that I made the best choice. I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope your day got easier. I can only imagine how hard it was to leave her. I am sure the childcare workers will fall in love with her & she will have a great time there.