Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Thank Heaven for Lil Girls

Charlotte is very close to turning one. Where did the time go?? She has had a pretty busy life since the last time I blogged. We went to Dallas for Thanksgiving. She had a blast eating turkey, sweet potatoes, and anything else should could get her hands on. She got to spend sometime time with her two cousins. Slate and Colin, they are 21months and 5 months. She loves them and I really wish that we lived closer to them so she could see them more often.

The most exciting thing about Thanksgiving is that Charlotte took her first steps on that day. IT was amazing to see!! She is still not full blown walking yet but she is taking steps all the time now... my little go-getter!!

She has also become way more vocal.. she has said Dada and Mama, Baby, Door and what sounded like Grandma..

She also loves books!!

I am so blessed that she is my daughter. I am mega excited about her First Birthday.. I need to get the invitations out really soon!!

We took Charlotte to get Christmas Pictures and some one year old shoots taken. She did prefect. I loved the place we took her too! Portrait Innovations.









1 comment:

Lisa said...

So cute. She is really getting big! Just wait till she starts running away from you. That will come faster than you think!!! Oh, and you think it's cute that she talking, ha!! Just wait until her favorite word is NO! Lincoln is in that stage now! It's so much fun though!

Lisa (Angie's sister)